How to look elegant with casual clothes?
We all have basic clothes that we wear for casual looks, like a white tee or a pair of jeans, but what if I told you that you can actually create elegant outfits with them? Keep on reading this article to know more.
“When we talk about denim, the possibilities are endless, you can create plenty of different styles as this fabric combines well with every other clothes, so it is essential to have denim garments at a closet for your daily outfits”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you love dressing in an elegant way, you might know how costly it is, but we have some good news for you, as we will teach you how to turn your casual clothes into elegant outfits. Here are some useful advices:
- White t-shirt – If you have a white, short sleeve t-shirt, do not use it as a pajama, instead, combine it with high rise black pants and tuck it under them, you will look very elegant, especially when you keep it simple by wearing little accessories.
- Black dress pants – These pants are the answer when you do not what to wear but want to look very fashionable. Combine them with an elegant blouse.
- Jeans – If you are a fan of jeans, you will be surprised to know you can wear them at the office too. Combine them with a blouse and an elegant blazer plus luxury accessories and complement your outfit with high heels.
- Black clothes – You can hardly imagine an elegant outfit without wearing black, so why not combining a black t-shirt with leggings of the same color. Remember to add a touch of color to make it elegant, such as red wine ankle boots.
- Sneakers – Yes, White sneakers can also be part of an elegant look if you combine them the right way. Next time you wear your white sneakers, combine them with an elegant but simple dress, without any printings on it.
“When you have the basic clothes, it is easier to make more combinations, so it is important those at the closets, such as a white shirt, or a pair of jeans that will make it easier to create different outfits”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.