Fashionable jeans for winter
Jeans are clothes that have exceeded popularity from another garments, due to the very different types, you can wear them for a casual look or for a more formal occasion, and in this article we will present you the best options in jeans for winter 2016.
“Jeans have evolved since they were first invented, with so many different types available, it is very easy to find the perfect pair for everyone”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some of the most fashionable jeans for this winter:
- Cuffed jeans – Boyfriend jeans have been very popular for several seasons, but the cuffed version is the best option for the season.
- Distressed jeans – This is another of the trends for winter 2016. There are many different jeans styles in a distressed version. There are simple torn legs on the jeans to the deeper ones with big holes, find the ones that fit your style.
- Flared jeans – The 70’s are back with the flared jeans for this winter, reminding us of better times with a vintage and very sexy version. Combine them with your leather jacket for an amazing look.
- Combined denim – Every season, designers propose different versions for the jeans, this time, we have seen them playing with different denim types on the jeans in a patched version, the best news are that you can create them at home with a pair of old jeans.
- Skinny jeans – Although we have seen wider version of jeans, that does not mean you have to hide your skinny jeans at your closet, as they are still a great option for winter.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also added “jeans are a basic piece for every wardrobe, and they are not only comfortable and resistant, they adapt perfectly to any weather, so you can easily wear them at any time of the year”.