Basic garments for every working girl this winter
Every working girl has a morning daily dilemma about “what to wear”, if you want to look very professional and chic, this article is precisely for you as we will tell you those basic garments that must be in your wardrobe.
“Having the basics in a closet can save you time choosing your outfit every day, and denim garments contribute with this task, for example, having a good pair of jeans makes it easier as you already have half of your outfit there and it combines with everything”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Many working girls do not spend their entire day sitting in front of a computer, so they do not only need an outfit that makes them look pretty professional, they also need a functional one, wearing comfortable and fashionable outfits. If you want to know which basic garments you must have in your wardrobe, here are some examples:
- Pants – Whether it is a pair of jeans or dress pants, you must have them in your closet, remember that jeans must be of a dark color and you should avoid embellished or distressed ones for the office.
- Pencil skirt – This is a perfect garment for the office, just remember it must let you move free, do not wear it too tight, a denim skirt also works in these cases.
- White shirt – If you love wearing denim in the office, then the white shirt will make the difference making your outfit a more professional one. Always invest on a white shirt that will flatter your shape.
- Blazer – Every working girl needs a blazer at her closet, as it transforms any outfit into a more professional one, choose them in blank, navy or red.
- Coat – Having a good coat will turn your look into a classy one, so make sure you have a black long coat for the office this winter.
“There are plenty of different garments that must be at the closet, denim garments are a good option for the office when they are combined in the correct way, and you can wear them on weekends too, so they are an excellent option for any wardrobe”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.