Fashion tips for petite sizes
Many women have trouble finding the right clothes to wear as the petite sizes might not offer as many options as they wish, but do not worry as we will tell you some incredible tips that will transform your outfits from now on.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic “When we talk about jeans, there are many different types available for each type of body, making it very easy to find the one that will fit well on the person and on the rest of his or her wardrobe”.
Here are some tips that women on petite sizes would love to try:
- Remember that everything is about optical illusions, so the colors you choose will play an important part. The best option for petite sizes is the monochromatic garments and vertical stripes that will extend your silhouette.
- Boyfriend jeans are a great choice for petite sizes, but it is important that you choose the right length. If they are too long, the best option is to adjust the hem or cut it as the raw hem is a trend on jeans. But do not cuff the hem on your jeans, as that will make you look shorter.
- Take advantage of your flare jeans – They will not only make your legs look longer, you can wear them with platforms to add some extra inches to your height, and the hem will perfectly cover your heels.
- Shirts and jackets – If the sleeves for your shirts or jackets are too long, cuff them completely until they reach your elbows and always tuck them within your jeans.
- Say not to oversized garments – Oversized clothes are a trend, but they do not look good on everyone, if you wear a sweater that is too big for you, you might end looking shorter, so it is always better to wear garments that fit you great.
“There are so many different jeans available that it is very easy to find the perfect one for each person who loves these garments, the secret is to try as many as needed until you find the one”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.