Common mistakes on men’s fashion
Many men are directly involved with fashion and the newest trends; however, in order to get a perfect outfit, you must take care of all details, even at the smallest ones that can seem “insignificant” can make your outfit supreme or a total failure so, today we will tell you more about those fashion mistakes so you can look at them and try to avoid them.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, a Mexican businessman and president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “If you want to look well dressed, it is not necessary to invest huge amounts of money, it is more important to combine your clothes correctly, the right size, the correct cut and the proper color on the clothes will make a significant difference on your appearance”.
Here are some mistakes that men commonly do on the fashion side:
- Button up your coat – Always button up one and only one button, as that will make you look more elegant.
- Extra small pockets – The pockets of your jeans or dress pants should always be empty, that will make your pants look neat. And always remember that the back pocket should always be bigger than your wallet.
- Wearing loose clothes – You must feel comfortable with your clothes but that does not mean you have two wear garments that are 2 or 3 times your correct size. The best your clothes fit you, the best you will look.
- Printed clothes – Wearing printed clothes is totally acceptable, as you do not wear two pieces in your outfit. Always try to wear a discreet printing.
- Wrong shaven – Yes, shaving correctly will also play an important part on your appearance.
“Looking flawless is quite possible and easy when you pay attention to the details, not only about the clothes we wear. If you feel confident with your appearance, that will make you look better than with any expensive suit”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.